Learning & Physical Disabilities
We work with adults aged 18 or over, who have a range of learning and complex needs.
All care and support is tailored to each person, including a structured care and support plan, which uses the Life Star model. The plan encourages each person to build on their skills and strengths so they can live as independently as possible, with as much or as little support as they require.
Our supported housing schemes are for people who, with our support, will be ready to live independently. Support available may include:
- Maintaining a tenancy and dealing with correspondence
- Managing finances, including budgeting and benefits
- Daily living skills, including cooking, cleaning and shopping
- Socialising and community involvement
- Accessing education, training and employment
- Managing personal care and medication
- Managing nutrition and hydration needs
- Maintaining appropriate behaviour and good communication
- Building positive relationships
- Developing hobbies and interests
If you’re looking for quality care and support service for yourself or a loved one, we are here to help and have a proven track record you can trust in.
Learning and physical disabilities
We are experiences in providing care and support to adults aged 18 or over, who have a range of learning difficulties and complex needs.
Personalisation is an approach which is being adopted across the UK by health and social care providers, local authorities, health trusts and others.
We work with a wide range of ages groups from 16 years and up.
Our vision is for people with a learning disability and difficulties to be an equal part of the community, where they are accepted, respected and valued. Our staff are passionate about enabling people to lead fulfilling lives and achieve their aspirations.
Revive Social Care
7 Millbank Road